Friday, September 28, 2007

Flavor Flav for President


Name: William Jonathan Drayton, Jr.
Also known as: Flavor Flaaav
DOB: 3/16/1959
Party: All the time
Credentials: Member of the politically conscious hip-hop group Public Enemy.


I think he could definitely pull it off. Clock and all.

If you're also a super Flav fan, don't forget to check out Flavor of Love Season 3, which is still casting. Flav will once again narrow down 20 beautiful girls down to that "special one," el Bachelor style.

If you're a super SUPER Flav fan, VH1 is now accepting applications. You could be the one!

1 comment:

yb said...

I think I'll vote once for Ron Paul and sneak back in to do a write-in for Flavor Flaav.

BTW the gecko is def. British. He says bloke all the time which isn't Australian.

That's a good picture of you. At first I thought you got a lip ring but I realized it was just a smudge on my screen. You should still get one though you know MAybe a BONE!! That would be sweet no

Turns out the CIA are terrorists! Can you believe it?!