Tuesday, September 18, 2007

To Satisfy My Sweet Tooth

Anyone familiar with the MTV reality show Run's House? You know, the ghetto-fabulous daily life of rapper and hip-hop music pioneer Joseph Simmons a.k.a. "Reverand Run?" If so, I'm sure you're familiar with his two lovely daughters, Vanessa and Angela Simmons.

Well, the beautiful and talented duo launched a delicious new sneaker line called "Pastry Footwear." And when I say delicious, I mean
delicious.

The new line features a "Cake Collection" with tasty sounding names such as Strawberry Shortcake, Chocolate Mouse, Red Velvet and Sprinkles (above).

As if that's not yummy enough, each sneaker has a tube of lip-gloss that comes along with the purchase that corresponds with the shoe's "flavor." Plus it won't bust your bank, each pair is set at 65 bucks.

I will stop at nothing to get these bad-boys (or bad-girls?) into my custody.

If you've got a sweet tooth yourself, check them out at
Dr Jays.

1 comment:

yb said...

They looked cool but they made my feet sore